The following reports relate to recent development, environmental, and traffic studies that affected our neighborhoods. The blueprints study guides our approach to proposals for redevelopment projects, and the Georgia DOT has done several studies due to our proximity to the major highways of I-75, I-85, and GA-400, and those projects that were never completed such as I-485. We have located the most relevant ones to share with you. Let us know if you have one you’d like to add to the list below:
- Lindbergh Lavista Corridor Coalition Study – 2008
- PROJECT F-056-1(42), GA 400 EXTENSION ATLANTA, GEORGIA FULTON COUNTY (Georgia 400 Extension – The North Atlanta Parkway) – August 1987
- PROJECTS I-75-3(26) AND I-85-2(27) BROOKWOOD STATION AREA IMPROVEMENTS TO INCLUDE THE BROOKWOOD INTERCHANGE, I-85 AND AN ARTERIAL STREET CONNECTOR EXTENDING NORTHEAST FROM PEACHTREE ROAD TO THE FULTON COUNTY AND DEKALB COUNTY LINE, WITHIN THE CITY OF ATLANTA, GEORGIA – September 1975
(area of interest is approximately I85 from Cheshire Bridge Rd/ Lenox Rd to the Downtown Connector with I75/I85.
- GEORGIA PROJECT M-ooo4-(5) MARIAN ROAD FROM PIEDMONT ROAD TO BUFORD HIGHWAY WITHIN THE CITY OF ATLANTA, FULTON COUNTY AND DEKALB COUNTY, GEORGIA – January 1975
(area of interest is approximately the current Sidney Marcus Rd and new Bufford Hwy b/t Morosgo Dr (just north of Lindbergh Dr) and Lenox Rd/ Cheshire Bridge Rd)
- GEORGIA PROJECT M-0004 WEST PEACHTREE STREET EXTENSION FROM PERSHING POINT TO PIEDMONT ROAD WITHIN THE CITY OF ATLANTA FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA – August 1974
(area of interest is approximately mostly west side of I85 beginning at Lindbergh Marta to downtown at West Peachtree Street.
- GEORGIA PROJECT I-485-1(43)PE AND I-485-1(46)R/W ATLANTA FULTON COUNTY – July 1972
- EXPRESSWAY INFLUENCE ON LAND USE AND VALUE – ATLANTA 1941-1956
- Railroad Right of Way Supreme Court Decision